Welcome to Piotech INDIA
Thanks for using our products and services. The Services are provided by Piotech INDIA.located at 335502, Bhadra, Rajasthan, India.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
Using our services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
Personal Data that we collect about you.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Sites will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
- When you register for a Piotech INDIA account we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we collect your full name, work email, country, and anything else you tell us about your project, needs and timeline.
- When you use the “Remember Me” feature of Piotech Checkout, we collect your email address, payment card number, CVV code and expiration date.
When you respond to Piotech emails or surveys we collect your email address, name, and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call Piotech. If you contact us by phone as a Pio User, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
Information that we collect automatically on our Sites.
We also may collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps, and other online features and services. We use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze Your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
Privacy and copyright protection
Piotech INDIA privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Piotech can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
We respond to notice of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to notify us, you can find information about submitting notices and Piotech policy about responding to notices in our Help Center.
Your content in our services
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Piotech (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and developing new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services. Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
For Author (Writer)
PIotech INDIA is always looking for new participants to bring new ideas, research, and creative ideas to help our readers plan, build and promote their websites based on inclusive techniques and better web design and development.
The Website is aimed at marketers, business owners, IT professionals who manage and maintain your business website. Contributions must be clear under one of these sections and provide the reader with practical advice and clear examples that they can apply immediately.
Warning: Your content should not be published elsewhere. (100% copyright is not free, so your content will be rejected immediately).
- Once the post has been submitted to Piotech INDIA you may not publish it anywhere online, in part, or in
- whole, including your own website or blog.
- All search engine optimization (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be
- reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of Piotech INDIA
- All Posts are reviewed and approved by Piotech INDIA Team prior to posting.
- Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website,
- forum, chat or social media network.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- Check your content plagiarism
- Be well written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attention to all data or figures cited with hyperlinks.
- Third party URL short link not allowed.
- Be educational and do not be overly self-promoting.
- 1,000 – 1,800 words in length
- Do not include more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post
- Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions.
Piotech reserves the right to edit posts(Articles) where necessary.
- The editors reserved the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- The editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion and update them for future accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- To publish a submission one must meet the quality standards of the Piotech INDIA team.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to the Piotech INDIA website in its entirety, including their own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.ORG, etc.
You agree that you have read and understood this agreement and
agree to be bound by it.