Below are the 10 best free cloud storage providers :
- Yes, We can store all our videos on YouTube.
- Go to YouTube Account > Click the “Upload Video” button.
- Click the “SELECT FILES” button and choose the video.
- Fill up the basic video details like title, description, and tags.
Then, an important step is that
- Move onto the “Visibility” tab and select the “Private” option.
- Finally, click the Publish button.
Note: Here is A Problem in this way that we can store videos only.
- Google Drive is a great opportunity for anybody that already has an existing Google email address
- if you have a YouTube account for Android phone you will already have an account too
- MEGA easily has one of the biggest free storage options for new users you can sign up to mega today and get 50 GB of cloud storage for free
- Mega boasts about its security but ultimately all cloud storage providers mentioned in this article offer a similar level of security
- It offers you to safely sync data across all devices.
- If your file size is 50GB or smaller
- It is available in macOS, Linux, and Windows
- Another reputable and well-recommended cloud storage provider is pcloud. This provider offers 10GB for all new users
- Mike Microsoft one drive is an interesting toy user can get 5 GB of storage for free just by signing up but
- if you have an active office 365 subscription you can get access to one TB of storage if you already use office 365 then the storage may come as a surprising freebie
- Media fire is another excellent choice for those that read as much storage space as possible
- MediaFire offers a reasonable 10GB for free however you can get up to 50 GB of storage for free by completing certain tasks
- It can be used for iPhone, Windows, OSX, Web, and Android
- Its professional plan offers an ad-free experience to employees.
- It allows you to specify access control
- Sync.com offers 5 GB of storage for free and promises that you can access your files from anywhere using any device
- sync claims to have end to end encryption to protect your privacy and offers other security features like the ability to control permissions for access to your files
- The maximum uploading size is 50GB
- User can access from different devices
- Free access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- you can download files from public pages
- You can access it with your Tab or Phone
- Allows you to exchange ideas with the team in real-time
- This platform use Service Organization Control 2
Download link: https://www.zoho.com/workdrive/
What is a Cloud Storage?
CLOUD STORAGE is a way of storing data online instead of on your local computer. It requires an internet connection to upload, modify, and share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, images, audio, video, etc. with others. Online storage service providers don’t store any data on the hard disk of your PC. Cloud storage tools help you to access your data from any device.
What is the Best Free Cloud Storage Providers?
Below are some of the best free Cloud storage providers: Icedrive Mega OneDrive Google Drive IDrive iCloud Media Fire
Is there unlimited free cloud storage?
Free cloud space is possible, but it is limited. You can pay to upgrade your account to get more storage. Free and unlimited cloud space might be true, but usually, it is timed. companies adopt this idea to promote their products.
Is there a free Google cloud?
The Google Cloud Free Tier is available only for the Standard Environment. The Free Tier is available only for Cloud Run (fully managed). Free Tier is only available in us-east1, us-west1, and us-central1 regions. Usage calculations are combined across those regions.
How do I get unlimited Google Drive storage for free?
Go to the share with my option. There you will see a folder you had just created in your google drive of personal email. Right-click the folder and click to add to my drive. Now just upload your files in that shared folder in google drive or Edu email and you get unlimited google drive storage for free